November 8, 2017

New Beginning

Hello?

Pic courtesy : Google

Wow! Lama sangat tak post any update. Okay just a quick update for today. Maybe more to come after this? Or maybe never. Ada banyak sebenarnya nak cerita kat sini. SANGAT BANYAK! But, too little time to spare for blogging. Hehe!

For the good news (as for me lah kan) I am getting married in few days! Yeayyyy! Ops! Too excited! I know there won't be happy-never-end moment je kan lepas kahwin. But well, we are learning, no? Kita belajar dalam pembaharuan dalam hidup kita. Dari kita buat keputusan sendiri kepada membuat keputusan bersama. That excite me every time! Why? Sebab kita belajar menghormati each other. Satu pihak mungkin begini-begini caranya, tapi on the other side, kita rasa sepatutnya begitu-begitu. Sampai satu tahap, kita capai kata putus untuk bagaimana menyelesaikan masalah. Yes, that's when we are ONE!

I am more than grateful & thankful to the Almighty that He sent me him for me. I couldn't ask for more! He might not have what we called dreaming guy or ciri-ciri-lelaki-idaman-saya (lol) but he complete my flaws, my imperfections. I thank Allah for that. He don't give me what I want, but He sent me what I need. Syukur, alhamdulillah.

Okay, bye bye! Mak datang dah kang kantoi plak ada blog. Confirm kena bahan!

Till then!

No comments: